Stuff

Thursday 28 March 2013

This isn't your average hello.


Well hello there;


I spent a great deal of time wracking my brain about what could be a suitable first post for my blog.
Clothes and books were suggested to me, I decided that blog posts in the near future would be dedicated to such things. (This may change and I may decide to do something completely as the first post, but this is a rough draft and as such, I can do what I want wah!) The I decided, 'ohhh a post on Kpop, that will be a good idea' then I realized that might be too... stereotypical of me. As I am a terrible kpop nerd.


I've spent the better part of two hours trawling through five of my sisters favorite Asian bloggers for ideas on how cute the blog should be, and just, general ideas on content and stuff. I managed to create a header, but, when it comes to coding, I couldn't code a page if my life depended on it.


I kind of finally settled on an idea though, this is going to be a nice informative post to let you know on what I plan to blog, because, that's how I roll.


Since I got a nice camera for Christmas last year so i'm going to use that to just, record my days. When I go to Dublin, when I scoot to England, if I manage to cross the seas to Europe, Asia, or 'Murica (also Canada), i'll take pictures of the trips, of the pretty things I see day to day, of my fashion. I finally took an interest in clothes.  Honestly I find the cutest shops in Dublin that sell the sweetest things, I manage to get to eat in restaurants that serve the most delicious food. I tend to ramble through shopping centers and around different areas every visit unless I have a very specific plan.


I'll be trying out more makeup, and buying a lot of cute stuff in the near future because I need them. Like, I really need these things in my life. Who doesn't need a handbag made with a design that's Korean newspapers, a fox, or with text like 'minutemen, meat puppets'. Whoever doesn't is blatantly lying. (ᅌᴗᅌ* )


I want to just tell some stories, and talk about the places I like, and hopefully it all goes well. Like the stories I bring back from cons (complete with fabulous pictures of fabulous cosplayers oooooo).


Also i'm kind of not sorry there will be a post or two about my puppy, as dogs are the cutest things and whoever denies this (bar maybe Nathan or someone?) is totally a liar!




                               mfw people don't like dogs 





If I get brave enough I want to do a vlog, I'm definitely not as funny as I think I am so prepare for some possible crashing and burning.
It'll be me sitting in front of my camera for five minutes saying 'gosh... gosh... gosh... gosh... gosh' quality viewing if I do say so myself.

Anyway, expect the next post to be very interesting and full of interesting content, wow, ooo, how intriguing.


I've no idea how many days a week i'll update, but I might aim for Monday's and Fridays, i'm really coming to like schedules and getting things done, YEAH! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


Josimhaeyo everyone and thanks for reading!






Also I lied this was a pretty average hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment